As a mutual bank, we're only as good as our people. So, let's invest in each other.
Our focus is to support the community and give back in ways that help everyone live better. We think the same goes for our employees. We attract bright and dedicated people throughout our organization that are empowered to do what is in the best interest of our customers and the communities
We believe in a collaborative culture that values the opinions of all employees in order to conquer challenges and succeed. We’re committed to providing the educational, training and development opportunities our employees need to grow and advance in their careers. See what being right there with you means to us.
Find Your Next Career
Middlesex Savings Bank is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search our current career opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters:
We’re also committed to diversity.
The Middlesex Benefits Package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) matching program
- Funded pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation benefit package – including sick time and 11 paid holidays
- Paid volunteer hours
- Internal training courses to enhance your career
- Short- and long-term disability and accidental plan insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program and resource referral program
- Free checking account and discounts on additional bank services
Find us at these upcoming recruiting events.
Framingham State University Virtual Career Fair
Date/Time: April 21, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit Framingham State University's website.
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.
Found the perfect job? Here are some simple tips to help you put yourself in a better position during the interview.
- Be prepared. Learn as much as you can about the company and the position you’re interested in.
- Review your career highlights and be sure to speak about specific experience and skills relative to the position.
- Dress for success. The first impression you make is the most important one. Dress professionally even if the company has casual attire.
- Stay positive. Remember not to say negative things about your old company or old employer.
- Maintain eye contact. It shows the employer you are focused on getting the position.
- Practice. Review the following questions and practice your answers over and over again:
- How would you describe yourself?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why do you believe you’re a good fit for this position?
- What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Try to relate your experience to the position. Rather than listing your skills, be prepared to discuss how you believe they will lend themselves to your success for the position you are seeking.
Ask your own questions like:
- Why is this position available?
- How often has it been filled in the past five years?
- What were the main reasons?
- What advancement opportunities are available?
- Where do you see the company in the long-term?