Do you need a low intro rate, valuable rewards or cash back?
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy great features.
- Visa® Platinum Card: Great for large expenses.
- Visa® Everyday Rewards+ Card: Earn more on frequent spend.
- Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card: Power to choose & earn.
Choose the card that’s right for you.
Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card
Cash Back Maximized to Fit Your Life.
- 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like: TV, Internet & Streaming Services, Home Utilities, Cell Phone Providers and more!4
- 2% unlimited cash back on choice of one everyday category like Gas Stations & Ground transportation, Restaurants & Food Delivery and Grocery Stores & Grocery Delivery.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Redeem Cash Back for a Statement Credit, Rewards Card, or a Deposit to a Qualifying Acount.3
- $150 bonus awarded after you spend $500 within the first 90 days of account opening.5
Visa® Everyday Rewards+ Card
Redeem Points for Travel, Cash Back and More.
- Earn up to 4x points on dining, take-out and food delivery.1
- Earn up to 1x points on all other eligible spend.
- No caps or limits on the number of points you can earn.
- Earn up to 2x points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, gas stations and streaming services.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points (a $150 value) when you spend $500 within the first 90 days.2
Visa® College Real Rewards Card
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
1 Everyday Rewards+ Card: You will earn 1 Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn additional Points for the following: You will earn 3 additional Points for every dollar in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as a restaurant, fast-food restaurant or bar. You will earn 1 additional Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases during each billing cycle at merchants classified as gas station, grocery store, supermarket or qualifying streaming subscription service. Refer to program rules for official list of qualifying streaming services merchants. Purchases at or delivery from discount/retail stores that sell groceries may not qualify for the grocery store or grocery delivery category. Purchases qualify for Points based on how merchants choose to classify their business and we reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
2 If you’re approved for a new Everyday Rewards+ Card, one-time 15,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
3 Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption).
4 Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
5 If you’re approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2021 Elan Financial Services.