It's nice to have a trusted partner.
Middlesex Savings Bank offers a powerful suite of online services that contribute to your bottom line by saving you time and money, empowering you to automate certain processes and generally taking some of that load off your shoulders.
Business Online Banking Enrollment
Running a business isn’t a 9-to-5 job. With Online Banking, you can check balances from your home, office or while traveling at any hour of the day or night. You can also enroll your co-workers for access anytime.
Business Online Banking
With Business Online Banking, you can quickly transfer funds, instantly confirm a transaction or view account balances in real time. And when it's time to look at the big picture, you can easily download banking data to your accounting software.
- Receive real-time access to your account information
- See transaction information in summary and full detail
- View images of paid checks
- Utilize our Cash Management Services
Business Bill Pay
With online Bill Pay, businesses can cut postage costs and reduce clerical workloads.
- Sign up for Bill Pay at time of enrollment
- Make an unlimited number of payments at no cost
- Pay utilities, contractors, vendors, and business association fees
When you’ve got hundreds of transactions a week, it's unrealistic for your team to keep track of every deposit and withdrawal. Sign up for Alerts and you can choose the account notifications you want – and how you receive them.
- Set up daily balance notifications
- Low balance alerts
- Learn about suspicious activity
You probably use your statement to monitor cash flow, track down specific transactions and improve overall money management. By choosing to receive the statement online, you'll get it a few days faster and right where it does you the most good: on your computer.
- Receive an email notification when your statement is available online
- View your account statements online at anytime
- Get access to your statement faster than if it were put in the mail