Receive your account information faster in a format that's easier to work with.
You probably use your statement to monitor cash flow, track down specific transactions and improve overall money management. By choosing to receive the statement online, you'll get it a few days faster and right where it does you the most good: on your computer.
- Receive an email notification when your statement is available online
- View your account statements online at anytime
- Get access to your statement faster than if it were put in the mail
- View and print up to 18 months of previous statements
- Use for better record keeping and tax preparation
- Reduce risk of ID theft that can result from mail theft
To enroll in e-Statements
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select "Administration" in the "Options" menu
- Select "Statement Delivery"
- Select "Delivery Type" (paper statement or eStatement) and save
- Complete the Middlesex Savings Bank Electronic Statement Agreement
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.