With instant, anytime access, you can do great things anywhere.
At Middlesex Savings Bank, we want to help you save more time by using your smartphone to complete banking tasks on the move. From paying bills to transferring funds to depositing checks, you have the power to do a lot more in a lot less time.
Even when every minute is booked, there's still enough time to manage your money on your smartphone.
- Download our free app from the App Store® or Google Play™
- Check balances and transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks with your mobile device camera
Turn your smartphone or tablet into an extension of a Middlesex Savings Bank branch. Download our mobile app and then you can deposit checks anytime.
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payment
If you owe someone cash, you can pay them from your smartphone with P2P. It’s the convenient way to transfer funds from your bank account to almost anyone else's.
- A free, secure way to send and receive money with smartphones, tablets or computers
- Available through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Senders and receivers can't see each other's account numbers
No counting cash. No writing checks. Just tap or slide your smartphone against the checkout terminal to pay. It's easy to link your Middlesex Bank Debit Mastercard® to your mobile device.
- Works with most Apple®, Android™ and Samsung® devices, including tablets and smart watches
- Add your Mastercard® Debit Card directly to your supported device. Authorization may be required before use
- Authorize each purchase with Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode
You already use your phone and lightning-fast fingers to connect with friends, order food and arrange for rides. Now you can manage your bank account, too. Shoot us a text from wherever life takes you and we'll get right back to you with up-to-date account details.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Review recent transactions
Safeguarding your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard®– and your finances – is as easy as using your smartphone to turn the card "off," "on," or set limits.
- Set transaction limits
- Restrict the types of purchases that can be made
- Limit the geographic area where the card can be used