If you owe someone cash, you can pay them from your smartphone with P2P (person-to-person) payment.
Send birthday money across the country. Or pay the babysitter down the street.
If you owe someone cash, you can pay them from your smartphone with P2P. It’s the convenient way to transfer funds from your bank account to almost anyone else's.
- A free, secure way to send and receive money with smartphones, tablets or computers
- Available through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Integrates with PayPal and Venmo
- Account information is protected. Senders and receivers can't see each other's account numbers.
- The person you're sending to doesn't have to be a Middlesex Savings Bank account holder. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number
- The recipient has 5 days to collect the money. If they don't, you will be notified and the funds will be credited back to your account
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families, and business owners throughout Massachusetts.