Send birthday money across the country. Or pay the babysitter down the street.
If you owe someone cash, you can pay them from your smartphone with P2P. It’s the convenient way to transfer funds from your bank account to almost anyone else's.
- A free, secure way to send and receive money with smartphones, tablets or computers
- Available through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Account information is protected. Senders and receivers can't see each other's account numbers.
- The person you're sending to doesn't have to be a Middlesex Savings Bank account holder. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number
- Funds available immediately if recipient uses a debit card; otherwise, they're available in one to three business days
- The recipient has 10 days to collect the money. If they don't, you will be notified and the funds will be credited back to your account
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking and select "Person-to-Person" from the menu.
- First-time users review introduction screen, then click or tap "Send Money."
- Review/Confirm Terms & Conditions, and click or tap "Agree."
- Enter debit card number, expiration date, and nickname (optional) on the “Verify Debit Card” screen, then click or tap "Continue."
- Review the “Send Money” screen, and click or tap "Send Money" to initiate a transfer.
- On the Send Money” screen, enter the recipient’s name, email address or mobile phone number, amount, then select your debit card to be used. The memo is optional. Click or tap "Continue."
- Review payment information, and click or tap "Continue."
- Enter your PIN and click or tap "Submit." (For security purposes, the number pad will scramble after each number entry.)
- Review the “Success” screen and click or tap "Close" to continue.
- The sender then receives a confirmation email.
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.