Make faster payments without digging around in your pocket.
No counting cash. No writing checks. When the store clerk rings up your purchases, just tap or slide your smartphone against the checkout terminal. It's easy to link your Middlesex Bank Debit Mastercard® to your mobile device. When it comes to reducing your in-line time, we're moving right with you.
- Works with most Apple®, Android™ and Samsung® devices, including tablets and smart watches
- Add your Mastercard® Debit Card directly to your supported device; authorization may be required before use
- Authorize each purchase with Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode
- Can be used in stores, restaurants, entertainment venues and for online purchases
- The latest transactions are available for review
- Security technology prevents stores from accessing your card number. Debit card details are not shared.
Setting Up Digital Wallets
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.
Carrier rates may apply. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, App Store, iPhone, iTunes, Touch ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung Pay, Samsung, and Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.