Open an Account
Welcome and thank you for choosing Middlesex Savings Bank.
We are sorry, but we are unable to accommodate your request to open an account with Middlesex Savings Bank at this time. The residence ZIP Code is either invalid or outside of our market area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at 1-877-463-6287 during our business hours.
What do I need to get started?
Account Opening Criteria
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien.
- You must provide your residential address. P.O. boxes are not accepted.
To open an account online, you will need:
- Personal information, including address, phone number and Social Security number.
- Identification, such as a driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Account and routing numbers or a credit card number to fund your account.
DisclosuresAll accounts subject to approval. The following online application is not accessible to those who rely on a keyboard-only and/or a screen reader. For assistance with opening an account, please contact our Information Center at 1-877-463-6287.