Today is the day to start thinking about tomorrow.
Middlesex Financial Group advisors will take the time to talk with you about your desired retirement lifestyle and work with you to build a savings and investment strategy that can get you there.
- Build a trusting relationship with an experienced advisor who will work with you for years to come
- Develop an estimate of how much you'll need to have saved when you stop working
- Discuss 401(k) plans and various types of Individual Retirement Accounts
- Changing jobs – what to do with retirement accounts
- Consider whether you want a portfolio focused on asset protection or growth and income
- Help determine your retirement income strategy
- Social Security optimization strategies and advising
- Learn what your tax burden might be and what might be done to reduce it
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck »
This material has been provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute either tax or legal advice. Investors should consult with a tax or legal professional regarding their individual situation.
Strictly intended for individuals in: CT, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, RI, TX, VT. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|
Middlesex Financial Group is not a registered broker-dealer or Registered Investment Adviser. Middlesex Financial Group and Commonwealth are separate and unaffiliated entities of one another. Fixed insurance products and services offered by Middlesex Financial Group are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth Financial Network.