Today is the day to start thinking about tomorrow.
Middlesex Financial Group advisors will take the time to talk with you about your desired retirement lifestyle and work with you to build a savings and investment strategy that can get you there.
- Build a trusting relationship with an experienced advisor who will work with you for years to come
- Develop an estimate of how much you'll need to have saved when you stop working
- Discuss 401(k) plans and various types of Individual Retirement Accounts
- Changing jobs – what to do with retirement accounts
- Consider whether you want a portfolio focused on asset protection or growth and income
- Help determine your retirement income strategy
- Social Security optimization strategies and advising
- Learn what your tax burden might be and what might be done to reduce it
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck »
The financial advisors of Middlesex Financial Group offer securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Fixed insurance products and services are separate from and not offered through Commonwealth. Middlesex Financial Group and Middlesex Savings Bank are not a registered broker-dealer or Registered Investment Adviser. Middlesex Savings Bank and Commonwealth are separate and unaffiliated entities.
Middlesex Savings Bank and Commonwealth are engaged in a referral arrangement where Middlesex Savings Bank refers potential clients to Commonwealth. Middlesex Savings Bank receives a percentage of the commissions and fees, as applicable, received by Commonwealth resulting from these referrals. In instances where the Advisor is also an employee of Middlesex Savings Bank, Middlesex Savings Bank receives all such fees and commissions. These payments create a financial incentive for Middlesex Savings Bank to recommend Commonwealth over other firms where no compensation is received, resulting in a material conflict of interest. Middlesex Savings Bank is not a client of Commonwealth. Any testimonial made in connection with a referral may not be representative of the experience of others and is not a guarantee of future performance or success. To learn more about Commonwealth, search them wherever local business are reviewed.
|Not FDIC Insured
|Not Bank Guaranteed
|May Lose Value
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency
|Not a Bank Deposit