If there's something you need to know, we'll let you know.
You've worked hard for your money. But how do you keep tabs on it 24/7? The answer is to sign up for alerts quickly and easily through Online Banking. We'll monitor your balances, payments and transfers, and quickly send you a notification if something catches our eye. When it comes to having your back, we're right there with you.
- Account Alerts. Notifies you when your balance is above or below a designated level, when a specific check clears, or a fund transfer takes place.
- Bill Pay Alerts. Tells you when electronic bills have been received or need to be paid, and when certain payments have been processed. Learn more about Bill Pay.
- Service Alerts. Lets you know if your account profile has been changed, when a new eStatement is available, or if Middlesex Savings Bank has other important information to share.
- Card Alerts. Informs you if your credit or debit card was used for purchases over a designated dollar amount, for out-of-state or international transactions, or if fraudulent activity is suspected. Learn more about MSB SafeCard to enable card alerts.
- Suspicious Activity Alerts. Lets you know about suspicious activity regarding access attempts to your account.
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families, and business owners throughout Massachusetts.