There's a better way to organize your bills.
Right online. Right where you can find them.
Stop spending your time organizing and storing bills. Switch to eBills and instead of paper bills getting sent to your home -- your utility, retailer and credit card statements go straight to your Online Banking account. From there, you can view them all in one place, pay them when it's convenient - and feel a lot more organized in the process.
- Thousands of merchants, major utilities and wireless providers now send eBills
- Sign up for the service through Middlesex Savings Bank's Bill Pay
- Reduce paper clutter in your home
- Arrange for email alerts that let you know that a bill has arrived
- Keep track of your payment history
Enroll in eBills
Upon logging into the Online Banking payment center, bills that are eligible for eBills will display a blue flag that notes “Get eBills”. Simply click the blue flag and you will be guided through the process to set up eBills.
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families, and business owners throughout Massachusetts.