Right online. Right where you can find them.
Stop spending your time organizing and storing bills. Switch to eBills and instead of paper bills getting sent to your home -- your utility, retailer and credit card statements go straight to your Online Banking account. From there, you can view them all in one place, pay them when it's convenient - and feel a lot more organized in the process.
- Thousands of merchants, major utilities and wireless providers now send eBills
- Sign up for the service through Middlesex Savings Bank's Bill Pay
- Reduce paper clutter in your home
- Arrange for email alerts that let you know that a bill has arrived
- Keep track of your payment history
Enroll in eBills
Upon logging into the Online Banking payment center, bills that are eligible for eBills will display a blue flag that notes “Get eBills”. Simply click the blue flag and you will be guided through the process to set up eBills.
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.