Mobile device cameras are the key to quick deposits.
When customers or clients pay with a check, deposit them instantly with the Middlesex Savings Bank mobile app. Simply snap photos of the check, follow a few simple instructions and move on with your day.
- To get started with eDeposit, download the free Middlesex Savings Bank mobile app to your Android™ or Apple® mobile device
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit
- Get confirmation on your device and by email for each successful deposit
- Access your funds within one business day, in most cases
- Security features safeguard account information
Middlesex is a full-service bank serving individuals, families and business owners throughout Massachusetts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure there is good lighting where you are taking the photo of your check and make sure your camera lens is clean.
- Place the check on a dark surface.
- Make sure the check is clearly visible, no other objects interfere and all four corners of the check are evident.
- Be sure that your camera can focus on the image. Being too close can make the check image blurry.
- The signature on the check must not go into the MICR line on the bottom of the check.
- Using your mobile device, please take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check. The back of all checks should be signed and endorsed as follows:
For Mobile Deposit Only
- Place your check on a dark-colored, plain surface that’s well lit and position your camera directly over the check (not at an angle).
- Submit your deposit.
- Once you submit your deposit, you should see the words you should see the words: Deposit Processing at the bottom of the screen.
- Each check is considered a separate deposit and you may make multiple deposits in a single session. Please note that there are daily and monthly deposit limits.
You will receive an email from eDeposit@Middlesexbank.com.
The notification will read: Your transaction has been approved and includes a reference number for your deposit. If you do not receive an email, do not assume your deposit has been accepted and then credited.
You must receive the email to complete the eDeposit process.
If you do not receive a “deposit notification” email, please call the Information Center at 1-877-463-6287 for assistance.
Other fees may apply, however; such as returned deposited items, per item charges, monthly service charges, and mobile carrier fees. Please consult the Business Fee Schedule for fees applicable to your account.
- No foreign checks.
- No Postal Money Orders or Money Grams.
- No third party checks.
- No joint payee checks.
Deposits received after 4:00 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m. CT) will be processed and credited the following business day.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays are not considered business days for processing purposes.