Online and Mobile Banking
With our streamlined platform, every online banking experience -- whether on your computer, smartphone or tablet -- is customized for your convenience.
Enjoy these features:
When you bank with Middlesex, you also have the option of using CardValet®, a free mobile card management app, as well as Apple Pay®, Android PayTM and Samsung Pay®. Visit our mobile wallet page to learn more. Carrier rates may apply.
Visit the Apple Store or Google Play to download the mobile app today:
Apple App Store
Need assistance with online banking? Click on the image below to explore the user guide.
Protect Yourself with IBM Trusteer Rapport
IBM Trusteer Rapport is a FREE security software that protects your online banking communication and is recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus software you currently use.
Download IBM Trusteer Rapport - Personal Off site link opens in new tab.
It's FREE and Middlesex covers all costs associated with the maintenance and support of IBM Trusteer Rapport
Over 100 banks and 20 million customers across the country use IBM Trusteer Rapport to prevent online fraud
Easy to install, easy to use, simply click “Download IBM Trusteer Rapport” button to begin
- IBM Trusteer Rapport offers live chat and 24/7 telephone and email support, all available at trusteer.com/support Off site link opens in new tab..
How does it work?
When you connect to Middlesex online, IBM Trusteer Rapport verifies that you are really connected to the genuine Middlesex Savings Bank website.
Once verification is complete, IBM Trusteer Rapport locks down communication between your computer and our website. This prevents others from tapping into your online connection with Middlesex.
IBM Trusteer Rapport protects your computer and internet connection by creating a tunnel for safe communication with Middlesex, preventing criminals from using malware to steal your login data and tamper with transactions.
For additional information and details on IBM Trusteer Rapport software and system requirements, please visit trusteer.com/support/supported-platforms Off site link opens in new tab..
With text banking, you can check balances, view recent transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and easily find ATM and branch locations on your mobile phone. Text Banking allows you to do simple transactions – fast – like checking balances, viewing recent transactions, and transferring funds with any mobile phone.
If you can send a text message, we'll send you one back with your up-to-date account details.
Text 226-563 with one of these commands:
• BAL to view balances for all eligible accounts
• HIST <account nickname> For account history
• XFER <account nickname1> <account nickname2> <amount> To transfer money between Middlesex accounts
• HELP For Middlesex Savings Bank’s website address and phone number
• STOP To disable text banking for the enrolled mobile device. To reactive, log into Online Banking.
• List For a list of available commands.
To enable text banking, visit the "Preferences" section within Online Banking, then click on "Text Enrollment."
Secure Your Phone
Most mobile phones let you set up a password or PIN, requiring that it's entered into your phone prior to use. This ensures that your phone can't be used if it's lost or stolen. Make sure that you always have this feature enabled and that your password or PIN is not shared with anyone.
Just like your computer, mobile phones are vulnerable to viruses, some of which can give fraudsters access to your personal information. To keep your information safe:
- Install security software and keep it up-to-date
- Delete junk emails and text messages
- Don't follow any Web site links unless you know that they're genuine
- Don't download any files or email attachments that you're not sure about.