- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- Security & fraud alerts
- Tap & go contactless technology
- Compatibility with all major digital wallets
- Card Valet+
- Automatic Billing Updater
Get the most out of your debit card.
Your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard gives you 24/7 access to the funds in your checking account. Reach for your debit card for your everyday spending, from a cup of coffee to a trip to the grocery store.
Take full advantage of your debit card.
With digital banking convenience, our debit card is designed to fit your unique needs.
Tap and go! You can now tap to pay at checkout terminals that support contactless technology. Follow the instructions below to use your debit card wherever you see the contactless symbol.
Here's how it works:
- Look: find the contactless symbol at checkout.
- Tap: simply tap your contactless debit card on the checkout terminal.
- Go: your payment is processed in seconds.
Please note that some merchants may also require you to enter a PIN or sign for your purchase.
If you have not yet received a contactless card but would like one, visit your nearest branch or call the Information Center at 1-877-463-6287.
- Fraud alert: 24/7 fraud monitoring and alerts help block potential fraud. If your card is ever lost or stolen, please call us immediately at 1-877-463-6287.
- Mastercard® zero liability policy: Enjoy peace of mind knowing you may not be responsible for unauthorized debit card transactions.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: This service provides ID theft monitoring features including expert assistance, should you become the victim of identity theft..
- Chip card security: An embedded microchip in the card creates dynamic data that is nearly impossible to counterfeit, making transactions more secure.
- Add your debit card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™.
- A fast, secure way to pay.
- With touch ID, you can pay at contactless merchants, in participating apps or online.
View more details
- Turn your card on and off.
- Receive transaction and usage alerts.
- Check balances and review card transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Manage how, when, and where your card is used.
View more details
What does this mean for you? When you receive a new Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard, you no longer need to notify participating merchants who process preauthorized payments of your new card number. Mastercard will do that for you.
What do you need to do? Automatic Billing Updater is only available at participating merchants. They can choose the frequency at which they check for updated payment information. To avoid late payments and penalties, customers must check with their merchants to ensure their card information has been updated.
How to opt-out: If you do not wish to participate, you must opt-out. To do so, please call the Information Center at 1-877-463-6287 or visit your local branch. By opting out, you must continue to update your new card information with all merchants.
*You may incur additional fees from your merchants if you do not provide your updated information in a timely manner.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license.
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, App Store, iPhone, iTunes, Touch ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung Pay, Samsung, and Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Guide to Mastercard Benefits
+Carrier rates may apply.