- Look: Find the contactless symbol at checkout.
- Tap: Simply tap your debit card on the contactless-enabled terminal.
- Go: Your payment is processed in seconds!
Tap to Pay for a Fast, Easy and Secure Way to Checkout.
The “tap-to-pay” feature on your contactless card allows you to make quick, easy payments in seconds!
- It's Fast - Pay in seconds where you see the contactless symbol - way faster than fumbling with cash.
- It's Simple - No need to insert your card or swipe it. A simple tap on the contactless-enabled terminal is all it takes.
- It's Secure - Contactless cards use the same trusted security as chip cards. Each transaction is protected by dynamic encryption that protects your payment information.
Please note that some merchants also may require you to enter a PIN or sign for your purchase.
Look for the contactless symbol on the front of your card to confirm your card can perform the tap-to-pay transactions:
You can tap-to-pay at any merchant terminal that has the contactless symbol.
- Accidental payments are easily avoidable. A contactless card or device must be within 1-2 inches of the contactless-enabled checkout terminal for the transaction to occur. Even if you tap twice, you’ll only be charged once.
- Some merchants also may require you to enter a PIN or sign for your purchase.
Carrier rates may apply.