New Mobile Banking FeaturesYour mobile banking experience has just gotten better. Recently, new features were made available to all MSB Mobile app customers.
Additionally, in order to enhance security on the MSB Mobile app, a new version of the app is available to download/update. This will require all iOS (iPhone operating system) mobile app users to re-enroll in biometrics (TouchID/FaceID) and receive a Secure Access Code (SAC) to re-register their device after updating the MSB Mobile app.
Mobile Thumb Bar
- Once logged into the MSB Mobile app or on a mobile browser, the navigation bar automatically appears at the bottom of your screen, providing quick access to frequently used features.
- These features are tailored to your banking relationship.
- All existing account alerts are now available as mobile app push notifications.
- The latest version of the MSB Mobile app is required to start receiving push notifications.
- Customize alerts for your account, history, online transactions, and reminders under Settings & Alerts.
- The first time that you log into the latest version of the app, you will be prompted to turn on push notifications.
Mobile Quick Balance
- Already available to all mobile banking customers, when enabled, this feature allows you to see balances on your accounts without logging in.
- You may enable Mobile Quick Balance under Settings & Alerts.
Frequently Asked Questions
This feature is only available through the MSB Mobile app or on a mobile browser. It will not display on tablets.
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payment, Loan Payments, and the Activity Center may be accessed by navigating to Menu on the bottom bar and Transfers on the left Menu.
Log into the MSB Mobile App and select Menu from the bottom bar. Navigate to Settings and Alerts, then select Mobile Quick Balance and toggle on the feature.
Mobile Quick Balance displays up to five accounts with the account name (or nickname) and current balances. The accounts and the order are the same as they appear on the Accounts page when you opted in for Mobile Quick Balance. To change the order of accounts displayed, please change the order of accounts on the Accounts page, then un-enroll and re-enroll for Mobile Quick Balance.