Introducing: CardValet®CardValet is a free mobile card management app now available to all Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard® holders. As the account owner, you have the ability to manage your debit card right from your smartphone and will be instantly alerted of any fraudulent activity.
Is your debit card misplaced or stolen? Lock or unlock your card with one touch.
Determine when, where and how your card can be used. You can even set limits for spending.
Constant monitoring allows you to play it safe and instantly act on alerts.
How I get started?Download CardValet from Google Play or the App Store® and follow the prompts to add your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard.
Need more assistance?
Contact your branch team
or call 1-877-463-6287.
Redefine Your Wallet
Pairing Your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard With Your Mobile Device Just Got More Convenient
Samsung Pay® and Android Pay™ join Apple Pay® in our Mobile Wallet Compatibility
Forget fumbling through your wallet and handing over your card next time you’re in a store or making an in-app purchase. By adding your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard directly to your supported Apple®
, or Samsung®
device, you’ll be able to tap, pay and be on your way.
Where can I use this to pay? Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay are widely accepted across small businesses to major retailers across the U.S. Look for your specific device logo upon checkout.
How do I get started?
Have your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard on hand.
- For Android Users: Android devices KitKat 4.4 and higher are supported. Download Android Pay from Google PlayTM to get started.
- For Apple Users: Simply tap the Wallet app that's already on your iPhone® and follow the instructions to upload your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard. If your debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the card security code within Wallet. Follow the instructions and you're ready to go.
- For Samsung Users: On compatible devices, a Samsung Pay shortcut will be preloaded, allowing you to download and install the app. If not, download Samsung Pay from Galaxy Apps®.
How do I use it to pay?
Once your Middlesex Savings Bank Debit Mastercard is added:
- For Android Users: Make sure your device is unlocked and hold it to the terminal, no need to open the app.
- For Apple Users: Just hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID® or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch®, then hold it near the reader.
- For Samsung Users: Swipe up to launch the app, secure with authentication (either your fingerprint or passcode) and hover over the card reader to pay.
Security and your Smartphone
Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay utilize the same level of protection as your debit card. To learn more, visit Android Pay
, Apple Pay
, and Samsung Pay
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple, Apple Watch, App Store, iPhone, itunes,Touch ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Android Pay, Google Play, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung Pay, Samsung, and Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.