Introducing Easy Solutions
Easy Solutions® is a free security software that has proven to be one of the industry’s most innovative providers of integrated fraud prevention solutions. Easy Solutions provides Middlesex customers with an anti-fraud solution that protects them from some of the most sophisticated online criminal attacks.
There aren’t any login or password requirements to use this software. Detect Safe Browsing (DSB) from Easy Solutions is a very small and fast download that you install on devices you use to access your Middlesex Savings Bank accounts. This software runs quietly in the background and provides security to avoid becoming a victim to online fraud.
How to take advantage of this anti-fraud protection:
- Click on the button below to download the installer.
- Once downloaded, simply run the installer and allow for the software to be placed on your device.
- You can verify DSB is running by looking for the small Security Shield icon on your taskbar.
Download Easy Solutions - Windows Off site link opens in new tab.
Download Easy Solutions - Mac Off site link opens in new tab.
Using the DSB Manager to navigate to the protected Middlesex Savings Bank website, Phishing, Pharming, and other malicious attacks are defeated, and you are ensured you visit the true Middlesex Savings Bank website as you intended.
If you currently utilize IBM Trusteer Rapport on any of your devices, please be advised of the following:
In an effort to provide the latest in security and safety during our customers’ online banking experience, Middlesex is transitioning from IBM Trusteer Rapport as an anti-fraud solution to Easy Solutions. As of April 24, 2019, Middlesex will no longer support IBM Trusteer Rapport.
- Online customers will still notice the green Trusteer icon in their browser until April 24, 2019. Users who have other financial institutions that use IBM Trusteer Rapport will continue to see the green icon when visiting those sites, however when Middlesex Savings Bank is no longer using IBM Trusteer Rapport, it will turn grey when those users are visiting MiddlesexBank.com.
- IBM Trusteer Rapport will still be available to you; however, if you require any support, you will have to contact IBM Trusteer directly.
- IBM Trusteer Rapport offers live chat and 24/7 telephone and email support, all available at trusteer.com/support.
- Instructions to uninstall Trusteer Rapport can be found on the Trusteer Support website: