Online Banking lets you do all of your banking easily and conveniently.
Review the key features of online banking. Take the tour and try the demo:
Save time and money, and schedule payments in advance with Online Bill Pay.
Please note that you must be 18 years of age or older to complete the online auto enrollment for Online Banking. Persons under 18 must complete a paper enrollment form and obtain a parent or guardian's signature. To learn more, or if you have any questions please call us today at 1-877-INFO CTR or visit your nearest branch.
SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST IN
Conducting your banking online is typically safer than traditional banking, enabling you to view account activity regularly. With a refreshed look, you can remain confident that Middlesex Savings Bank's additional layer of security is still protecting you.
- Account Number Display
- Password Assistance
- Layers of Security - Multi-Factor Authentication
- Providing you added protection from Identity Theft and Fraud
Account Number Display
In order to keep your account number confidential, we have hidden all but the last four numbers of the account number when viewing your accounts on Middlesex Savings Bank's online banking. This will ensure that your account numbers are confidential, yet you're still able to recognize your account by viewing the last four numbers.
You can automatically reset your password when you have failed your attempts or have forgotten your password. This means you can initiate a request at the password screen to have a new password emailed to the email address we have on file, after you correctly answer one of your challenge questions, any time day or night.
Layers of Security - Multi-Factor Authentication
Our layers of security feature additional layers of identity verification when signing into Middlesex Savings Bank's online banking.
- A unique image you choose
- Your image title - the unique phrase you create to accompany your image
- Three challenge questions only you know the answers to - we'll ask them if you don't sign in from the computer you told us to recognize
Providing you added protection from Identity Theft and Fraud
- Confidence - When you see your previously selected image, you can be confident that you're at Middlesex Savings Bank's valid online banking website, and not a fraudulent, imposter site. Only enter your password when you see the image and image title you selected.
- Recognition - We display your image when we recognize you as the true owner of your account. If you don't sign in from the computer you typically use, we'll ask you a challenge question.
Easy to Use FeaturesHer are some of the key features of online banking:
- List your accounts in the order you prefer
- Change your password and security settings
- Column sorting options
- Calendar date selection tool
- Paging tools to decrease scrolling
- Quick links to View History and Export History
- Easy account selection for funds transfers
Click on the links below to review screen shots of each of the features:
Search As you type
Alerts to help you better manage your finanaces
Alert options notify you when certain online activities have occurred. The following alerts can be used to advise you of activity on all of your qualified accounts. These alerts are sent to the designated email address within your Middlesex Savings Bank profile.
- Account Balance Alerts
- Address Change Alerts
- Password Change or Reset Alerts
- Unsuccessful Login Attempt Alerts
In order to get the best experience with Online Banking, you'll need to use an updated browser including - Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0, Firefox 3.6 or higher, Google Chrome 11.0 or Safari 5.0