Protect Your Business with IBM Trusteer Rapport
IBM Trusteer Rapport is a FREE security software that protects your online banking communication and is recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus software you currently use.
- It's FREE, Middlesex covers costs associated with the maintenance and support of IBM Trusteer Rapport
- Proven reliable. Over 100 banks and 20 million customers across the country use IBM Trusteer Rapport to prevent online fraud
- Easy to install, easy to use. Click the “Download IBM Trusteer Rapport” link to begin
- 24/7 support, plus IBM Trusteer Rapport offers live chat, telephone and email support, all available at trusteer.com/support.
How does it work?
- When you connect to Middlesex online, IBM Trusteer Rapport verifies that you are really connected to the genuine Middlesex Savings Bank website.
- Once verification is complete, IBM Trusteer Rapport locks down communication between your computer and our website. This prevents others from tapping into your online connection with Middlesex.
- IBM Trusteer Rapport protects your computer and internet connection by creating a tunnel for safe communication with Middlesex, preventing criminals from using malware to steal your log-in data and tamper with transactions.
Additional information and details on IBM Trusteer Rapport software and system requirements please visit trusteer.com/support/supported-platforms
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Please note that by clicking the “Download Now” button above, you acknowledge, understand and agree that: (1) The Rapport software is provided to you by IBM Trusteer Rapport, subject to its own terms and conditions of use; and (2) The software is provided “as is” and you assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this software. Middlesex Savings Bank disclaims all warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, as to the software. Without limiting the foregoing, Middlesex Savings Bank makes no warranty that the software will be effective, accurate, reliable, secure, timely or error-free. Under no circumstances shall Middlesex Savings Bank be liable to any user for damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary costs, claims, damages, or losses, arising from or relating to the downloading, use or misuse of the software. Middlesex Savings Bank is not automatically alerted to the presence of a virus or any other type of infection on your computer or other electronic systems, and has no responsibility to identify the presence of a virus or any other type of infection on your computer or other electronic systems.