Paycheck Protection Loan Forgiveness Information
Middlesex Savings Bank is committed to supporting you and we want to help you prepare for forgiveness of your SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan. We are not yet accepting applications but here’s what you need to know now:
- PPP loan forgiveness applications will be accepted via a new portal that will soon be posted here to our website. This is not the same portal you used to apply for the PPP loan.
- Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- For your convenience, the new portal will be pre-populated with basic borrower and loan information, such as your SBA Account Number and Loan Account Number.
- The individual from your business who submits the loan forgiveness application must be the same person who submitted the original PPP loan application. Similarly, the Borrower Name must be exactly as submitted in the original PPP loan application.
- You may review the SBA’s PPP Loan Forgiveness Application here and the EZ Loan Forgiveness Application here. Please note that these applications are subject to change with any revisions passed by Congress. They are for reference only. You can gather the supporting documentation outlined in the applications but please do not begin to fill them out.
- Loan forgiveness is available to all applicants who can demonstrate that the PPP funds were spent in accordance with the program. Please visit the SBA website for additional information.
- The rules of this program are determined by the SBA.