Middlesex is underway with an extensive renovation to our branches. Our goal is to create bright, modern and inviting space to serve our customers. Please see below with details on how your branch may be impacted.
Construction to the Groton branch begins on June 28 and is expected to be completed by September 2021.
During the renovation, banking services will be moved to the Middlesex trailer located next to the branch. Bankers are available to assist you during this period, however some services may be limited. During the renovation,
- Drive-up window will be closed
- ATM will remain open
- Night drop remains business as usual
- Access to safe deposit boxes is available during the following special hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays 9:00 am to 10:30 am and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am to 10:30 am and 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Saturdays 9:30 am to 11:30 am