Committed to Supporting our Customers and Communities
Middlesex Savings Bank has been monitoring official Public Health Guidance and taking actions to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and community remain our top priority.
Branch Safety Protocols:
- Plexiglas dividers are installed at every transaction location.
- Branches are cleaned daily and commonly-used surfaces continue to be cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at all branches.
- For the safety of our employees and other customers, we ask that customers refrain from entering our branch offices if feeling ill.
- Middlesex employees who are feeling ill are directed to stay home.