Committed to Supporting our Customers and Communities
Over the past year, Middlesex Savings Bank has been monitoring official Public Health Guidance and taking actions to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community remain our top priority.
We continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 and will provide the below updates as necessary.
Mask Mandate Update:
In accordance with updated guidance from the CDC, as of May 29, 2021, fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks inside a Middlesex Savings Bank branch location, though they may if they desire. Unvaccinated people should continue to wear a mask when visiting a branch location.
Branch Safety Protocols:
- Plexiglas dividers are installed at every transaction location.
- Branches are cleaned daily and commonly-used surfaces continue to be cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at all branches.
- For the safety of our employees and other customers, we ask that customers refrain from entering our branch offices if feeling ill.
- Middlesex employees who are feeling ill are directed to stay home.