To enhance the banking experience, Middlesex Savings Bank continues to renovate and expand branch locations. All active construction projects and information on banking activities at the respective locations are included below.
Boxborough Branch Renovation
Construction to the Boxborough branch is currently underway. Renovations are expected to be completed in March 2021. The branch will reopen on March 1.
During the renovation, banking services will move to a Middlesex trailer located next to the branch.
- Drive-up windows will be closed during renovations.
- ATMs will be available 24/7.
- Safe deposit boxes will be available once the branch reopens.
- Enhanced facilities at the new location include doubled square footage, dedicated lobby space, teller pods, and additional office space to accomodate customer banking preferences.
Maynard, Nason Street Branch Relocation
- The Maynard Branch is relocating from 17 Nason Street to 7 Digital Way. The last day to bank at 17 Nason Street is Saturday, March 27.
- The first day of business at 7 Digital Way is Monday, March 29.
- Safe deposit boxes will be moved from 17 Nason Street to 7 Digital Way at the end of business on Saturday, March 27.
- Night drop at 17 Nason Street will be available until end of business on Saturday, March 27. The same key will work for the new location’s night drop.
- Enhanced facilities at the new location include drive-up window and ATM as well as ample parking.