Middlesex Savings Bank has always been a better banking option. All the accounts you need with the service you want. And now switching to Middlesex is simple! Here are 4 steps for starting a new Middlesex Savings Bank relationship:
- Step 1 - Open a new Middlesex Savings Bank checking account by visiting one of our 29 branches or calling 877-463-6287.
- Step 2 - Transfer any direct deposits you may have including social security. Any social security direct deposit changes can be made by calling 800-772-1213 or visiting www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm.
- Step 3 - For assistance with canceling auto/electronic payments, please see any Customer Service Representative at your local branch or call 877-463-6287.
- Step 4 - Once all outstanding checks and automatic payments have cleared, all you need to do is contact the bank to request the account be closed.
We've also made it easy to choose the checking account that best fits your needs. Click here to get started!
Important Contact Information:
- Social Security Administration 800-772-1213 www.ssa.gov
- Middlesex Savings Bank Customer Information Center 877-463-6287 www.middlesexbank.com
Discover why you're worth more at Middlesex.
To learn more about all the benefits of banking at Middlesex, call us today at 1-877-INFO CTR or visit your nearest branch.